Hi Posties, remember this??? (:
I added a rainbow (because everyone loves rainbows)
and there's a lollipop tree, a dark chocolate hershey's kisses tree, and a chocolate chip cookie-tree! mmm mmm!
and I added berries ripe-for-the-picking on the bushes, and flowers on the grass too!
PLUS mr mouse gets a hawaiian shirt because he seems like a hawaiian shirt kinda mouse don't you think? :D
on a different note, today is mother's day, but child-less me got a present instead!
I'm feeling both elated and guilty at the same time.
Elated, of course, because Tam's extra phone that I've been using since my handphone was stolen isn't mine to call my own.
and guilty, because of the good money they spent on getting me a new phone without a plan even though my plan ends in around/less than a year.
Yes, I'm not a believer in paying so much when a spare phone works fine cos gadget-clueless me can't differentiate twitter from wifi. Plus, imagine how many books I can buy!
This is like the second time I got a phone bought for me without a plan, the first being the time Randy got me one for christmas in sec3 when my handphone spoiled, which is a bomb by the standards of my sec-school allowance.
Sigh. Where do all these people come from?
I'm a two-in-one package of guilt and happiness.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment