Sunday, March 29, 2009

dearest geokie, i had fun yesterday!

birthday wishes in advance. *sends love*

more love came in the form of this:
















:D
you know you're loved when mommy wakes up in the middle of her nap
just to cook you lunch before she lays her sleepy head down to rest again.
Usually she only does dinner, and I scavenge for lunch by myself
(hint hint tia! i miss your lovingly prepared meals! and you, of course!!! :D)
but today is one of the rare sundays i don't eat dinner in because somewhere out there,
there'll be a 21st party tonight.
so mommy dear made her way out of bed at lunchtime to cook specially for yours truly!
introducing--

cheese and bitter gourd omelette (I LOVE EGGS. nyum nyum)

her special mixed veg and fresh mushrooms cooked in a pot with TONS of butter
(mommy's a butter monster. when she eats bread and butter, the butter is twice as thick as the bread). this is a childhood fav but she usually cooks it with zucchini. guess its not in season, but yummy all the same!

and rice (bet you don't know that there's sweet potato gems hidden in the pile! :b)

See? All of my favourite.
I love simple food and homemade food, I'm sure we all do!
And there's chocolate macadamia cheesecake in the fridge for me, and me!
*dances happy jiggle*
told'cha i'm loved!
*entices tia home*
:D

No comments: