OH MY GOD.
I'm in a very very drifty mood.
and this is very very bad.
I have millions of hausaufgabe and my psychology exam and poetry exam to study for and 3 extra thick japanese studies research books to tackle before I have to return them to the library tomorrow and here I am floating around the house, opening the fridge, watching IDSF grand slam samba videos on youtube, walking to the fridge to pop things into my mouth and back to floating around the house again. My language tool bar is set to german and it's making my Ys and Zs all funny but I am just TOO LAZY to change it back to english. Heck, I can't even be botherered to press the extra ENTER key so this blog entry has a nicer formatting. I'm so worried about the two exams on Wednesday but OH LOOK AT ME. ):
oh no oh no oh no.
Calls Tia on the housephone. "What's that? You're busy too? Oh, alright then...."
And you. Want to meet for dinner? I know you're busy at work so I'm not going to ask you straight and I'll probably be lying on the sofa dying of starvation by the time you make your way down back to bishan with my mouth gasping for the dinner that I'm too lazy to walk down the street to da bao and Tamaryn screaming at the sight that greets her when she opens her door back from Japanese class at approximately 7plus.
Pause. I smell something. Yummy yummy oily fish, non? Oh la la! Who's that cooking? Fie fy fo fum. I smell the blood of fat oily fish. Just what I'm craving for although I had it yesterday. And for dinner the day before. And lunch the day before too. And dinner two days ago.
Ok, just tie me down from all this driftiness and get me to do some work.
O let me not be mad, not mad, sweet heaven! - King Lear
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment